Our Top Ten Picks for Baby Eco Gift Ideas
10) Baby lotions, oils, shampoos and more that are completely organic by Jurlique. Plus, they have a soothing sleepy-time lavender scent.
9) What’s more comforting than an organic, cotton, baby wrap with an earth-loving tree pattern, such as one from Ecobella.
8) You know you need them; Bumboo nappy covers by eco child are a must.
7) A hand-held, BPA-free baby food grinder by Munchkin is the best way to make your own all-natural food. Bonus: no electricity required.
6) Crib sheets of the utmost comfort are made from natural cotton muslin.
5) Organic baby socks keep little tootsies dry and warm..
4) Every baby needs plenty of bibs. How about BPA-free bibs in a Green Monkey pattern by little-eco.
3) Carry your baby in eco-style with a Hana baby wrap found at Organic Mums and Bubs.
2) Teething will start before you know it, so be ready with the So Pure Sophie the Giraffe teething ring from Eco Toys.
1) Lastly, if there’s one gift that every new Mom needs, it’s a post baby massage from your favourite local message therapist!
You want the best for all babies, so always look for products that are made from sustainable sources, are organic, and are free from chemicals and artificial ingredients.